Monday, May 10, 2010

"Morrow In The Bones"

I came across this touching story below about a young Boys fight with cancer. I was so touched by this that I have requested a kit from DKMS (http://www.dkmsamericas.org/) to see if i would be a match for anyone who is suffering from this kind of Cancer. This Group DKMS specializes in matching patients with donors. Here is a link to that story below, it is a video so all you have to do is watch. When I watched this all I could think about was being a parent of a son or daughter who's child was dying with this cancer, how frustrating it must be that the only thing standing between my child getting better was a donor. As you will watch it is very difficult to find matches but when they do they are very successful. I Hope you enjoy this and if you feel this is something you would want to do, call this number at 1866-340-DKMS (6567). They will ask you a few questions, then send you a kit to complete then send back to them to see if you are a match.

http://watch.tsn.ca/nhl/clip299727#clip299727

No comments:

Post a Comment